Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day dawned bright and clear. I had intended to go to Ravenhill to see the school's cup match. Rick and Dave's old school, Regent House were playing Methodist College in the final.

I had arranged a group of about a dozen of us to meet at the ground but just before lunchtime somethings cropped up in work and I had to abandon the plan. Just as well, as Methody hammered Regent! I caught the second half on TV.

I discovered that Rick and Kate had left their camera behind and so I borrowed it and went out for a walk along the front of
Carrickfergus in the afternoon and took some pictures of the castle and the marina. It was looking quite Mediterranean in the St. Patrick's Day sunshine.
For those of you who forget what Carrick looks like when the sun is shining, (it's been a long, wet winter!) here you go!

No comments: