Friday, June 27, 2008

Sorry for the delay in finishing the blog of this Canadian trip. We had major problems with pictures. However here we are.

This is one of the holes on a lovely little course in Medicine Hat, "Cottonwood Golf Club".
I'm showing you this because I played the best 9 holes of my life here. Unfortunately we were playing 18!
Dave and I were playing with another couple of guys and the first nine went like a dream for me including three pars and a birdie! The second nine fell apart and I finished on 91! Which for me isn't bad but it could have been so much better!

Being North America we travelled about in golf carts!









This is a picture of David with the most useful club in his bag, a long pole for fishing his balls out of the river!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic dad!

You didn't even show me with a ball in the rod! I got three balls that way!

Dave