Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nev's birthday on Wednesday night so in Home Group Alison had got a cake for him. (With a picture of Nev on a bike of course!)
Day off on Friday and Rick and Katie came over with Reuben. Rick and I played golf, though the course was still pretty damp in parts. Then Reuben and I played cars!

Friday night, Carl and Mavis, Bill and Catherine and Lilian and I all went to Balloo House in Killinchy to celebrate Bill's birthday and then back to Carl and Mavis' place for a bit of craic. Juls was in when we arrived and had the fire lit. (Coming into that time of year again)

On Saturday morning Lilian was teaching a Precept Class and I had some hospital visits to do and afterwards I stopped in Belfast and went to St George's Market. It was bunged!
A couple of Celebrity Chefs were doing some cookery demonstrations and the little jazz band was going and it was good. I could spend a fortune in there on food. I bought some venison sausages and tasted all the cheese and olives etc and came home!

I had a couple of calls to make in Carrick and later on Jackie and Nicola came over for a Chinese!

No comments: